Front Office Account Administrator
- Presentation and active selling of the bank’s products and services to existing customers or potential customers;
- Administering, maintaining and developing the relationship with the existing customers and increase the portfolio with new ones;
- Ensuring to provide efficient and effective service to all customers (internal and external) of the branch, so that the branch is the first choice for banking services in the mind of the customer;
- Opening and administering client accounts, manage applications for card issuance;
- Performing and registering in the system cash & non-cash transactions, in local and in foreign currency;
- Performing payment orders (transfers) in local/foreign currency, cash withdrawal and cash deposits, FX transactions.
Relationship Manager Individuals
- Presentation and proactive selling the entire range products of the bank’s portfolio for retail customers;
- Responsible to initiate, develop and maintain profitable business relationships and to ensure that clients are fully served;
- Proposing services, savings products, credits and credit cards to meet the needs of individual customers;
- Ensuring an efficient cross-selling of the bank’s products and services;
- Delivering onsite sales and services to employees in their workplace, within local salary conventions;
- Responsible for preparation of the credit applications according to the bank’s standards and NBR regulations (including financial analysis, eligibility check, etc);
- Fulfilment of the duties and objectives by complying the legal and inner regulations
Front Office Account Administrator Supervisor
- Opening and administering client accounts and ensuring information on bank’s products and services;
- Promoting products and services to retail clients, analyse and manage applications for card issuance, do cash deposits and withdrawals transactions in local and foreign currencies as well as Western Union money transfer operations;
- Attracting and maintaining the clients by offering them counselling services according to the bank’s quality standards;
- Supervising/authorising the operations made by the agency personnel;
- Daily transactions and operations reports checking.
Cards Officer with IT&C responsibilities
- Promoting products and services for retail clients;
- Providing support for all kind of card activity operations (issuing, incidents, etc.);
- Identifying and attracting new employers for closing salary conventions;
- Configuration and maintenance of the agency’s IT&C equipments, software;
- Close collaboration with the IT&C department for: any problems that can’t be solved locally, for implementation of the technical requirements;
- ATMs administration: cash replenishment and first line maintenance.
- Active and passive sale techniques;
- Western Union;
Bachelor of science in management issued by the West University Timișoara, Faculty of Economics Sciences.
- Hungarian (Native or bilingual proficiency);
- English (Professional working proficiency);
- Very good communication skills and team spirit; Acquired and developed as a result of the experience as a relationship manager and by participating in training courses;
- Experienced at giving presentations.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programmes, Outlook, Internet Explorer and Project.
- B category since 2003;
- Marketing, Management, IT&C, Quality Management, Fotbal;